ARRI FSND filters leave image control to the cinematographer. They are perfectly color neutral, exceptionally resistant to flare and glare, protective of the color within the scene, and introduce no discernible image distortions at even the longest focal lengths. Most importantly, they eliminate far red (“IR” ) contamination without affecting skin tone.
ARRI FSND Filter Basic Set 6.6inx6.6in
(Excluding Freight, Duty & VAT)
- Made of extremely high-quality Schott B270i glass, with completely flat and parallel surfaces that prevent distortion and astigmatism when used with very long lenses (crucial for UHD).
- Exceptionally accurate and consistent exposure control.
- Color neutral and consistent from batch to batch.
- Eliminates IR pollution on any camera.
- Perfectly preserves skin tone and doesn’t fade over time.
- Advanced anti-reflective coating reduces or eliminates interactions between lens elements and adjacent filters (crucial for HDR).
- C-Shaped, blackened filter edges resist chipping and reflection.
- Oil and water-resistant.
- Easy and fast to clean.
- Hard coated for long filter life.
- Laser-engraved barcodes facilitate quick check-in and check-out for rental house