ARRI is releasing Signature Prime Software Update Package 2.1, including Lens Firmware LMC V2.1, Lens Bootloader V1.5 and Sensor Firmware V2.06.
Please visit your ARRI Service Center for lens software upgrades.
- Cooke /i support features automated protocol switching for use on third-party cameras
- Automatic image flip for Signature Prime 12/T1.8
- New LDS-2 features for visual effects
- Precise entrance pupil position information for close focus depth-of-field calculations
- Dynamic focal length information compensates for changes in image magnification at extreme close focus
The Software Update Package 2.1 for the Signature Prime Lenses is backward compatible to older Signature Prime versions, no camera update is required. Future ALEXA and AMIRA SUPs will support new lens metadata and automatic picture flip.
¹⁾ with Mini LPL-Mount V1.24 (or higher)
²⁾ with Alexa LPL-Mount V1.21 (or higher)
³⁾ The support of Cooke /i is intended for cameras from third-party manufacturers
It is not recommended to use older camera SUPs than listed in the table.
Visit the Official Page Here – Download